Thursday, December 18, 2008

Vie Vie La Boutique!

I went to Value Village with my mumma on the weekend looking for a gag gift for a friend, when I came accross THIS COAT:


I snatched it up, and even though it was about two sizes too big, I purchased it anyway, determined to take it home to alter it.

Now, uuussssuuuaallly I SAY I'm going to, but I RARELY get around to altering these great finds... But this one was different. And I'm quite pleased with my results!
I was lucky enough that it was double breasted, so I literally just moved the buttons over, spread out the top ones, and voila! It fits like a glove.

I'm officially one step closer to a full on fur coat! lol.

Oh, and let's not forget our cold weather accessories!!

(fox fur ear muffs and eggshell elbow length leather gloves from The Bay dt, fur hat from The Ruby Slipper!)

No comments: