Monday, December 29, 2008

I Just Can't Back This Up 100%...

"Fashionism"
You know, that little blurb that pops up after you've signed outta hotmail on the MSN page... The one that usually is detailing the best and worst dressed from this week's parties, launches, etc...

Well, when I logged off of hotmail this morning, I decided to check out their picks for "Worst Trends for 2008 - Goodbye and Good Riddance" - by Stephanie McGrath

Ok OK... I agree with such choices as the hippie headband sported by EVERY scenester kid these days...

But "the angled bob"!?!?! SOOOOO 2007!? Let's get the year right first, hun.

Uhm... FEATHERS. She has a problem with feathers!? I'm totally down with a full on feather skirt - such as this little number by Andrew GN

NEXT!

Bangs. Now, as far as trends go, yes. 2008 was the year of the bangs. But I dig 'em. 
Since we're on the topic of facial hair here, she apparently also has beef with the moustache. I for one am totally a fan of male facial hair. No objections here!! 

Now, I'll give the lady SOME credit. She did make mention of popped collars, ridiculously skin tight man pants, and as per above - the hippie headband... but really. What trends DID you like sweetpea? I'd like to see what you're rockin'.

Ta, M.


No comments: