Sunday, April 19, 2009

Art DECO

SO my roommate moved out OFFICIALLY today... SoSOoooOo sad!!!!

I came home from work to an empty looking apartment :(

I decided to aid my sadness with some shopping (I had to make a quick stop at AmAp to do a pull for our African shoot)... I picked up some cable knit thigh high socks, a navy striped bra, and a white deep v... I figured I could complete the fringed suede skirt outfit I had purchased earlier. Now all I need are those fabulous(ly expensive) cowboy boots from Browns! <3

Anyway

after doing some grocery shopping to stock my empty kitchen (due to this week's constant outings) I put away my laundry and began cleaning and redecorating my apartment. 

It gives me such a sense of peace to completely (what feels like) re-organize my life.  It also provided me with ample time to reflect on this weeks events...'nuff said about that. 

I'm pretty stoked on how my apartment looks for the time being...until Sam moves and we officially own more shoes than the Brown's stock room carries...

Here's some photos from this past week...







-re:VAMP

No comments: