Friday, April 10, 2009

Styling Update - Creatives

I'm so stoked on this month!

We're (Janelle and Janique, and myself) working with a few different Winnipeg photographers on a couple creatives.




I just did a shoot tonight that was very "Blade Runner"-esque!
I truely am sick of doing shoots at work in the mannequin room... I totally get that it's UBER creepy to be in a room full of mannequins, body parts, and broken pieces... but it's totally unoriginal to shoot there for me now... I just feel it's overdone. but that's because I always get asked to use it. lol.

Anyway, tonight I worked with a whole new crew. Mike Latschislaw shot, and we used a very stunning model from Swish, Jen  (Great facial bone structure...). I actually created Jen's look from ripped up black fabric/pantyhose, metal chains, duct tape, electrical tape, and leather. I'm stoked to see how it translated!

I made Mike take some photos in the basement of HBC to show everyone WHY I say it's so terrifying to be down in the prop warehouse alone... lol. I will post them when I get 'em. 
Stay tuned! 

No comments: