Friday, November 28, 2008

A New Era

We figured we'd throw it back to the 1920's with last night's photo shoot!

Now, we used my good friend Samantha Anne for the shoot... She's a looker on a bad day, so you can only imagine how she looked after Janique (Absolutely hands down Winnipeg's top makeup artist, owner of Fine Eyes) and I got our hands on her...

All I'm gonna say about this shoot is that we ended up making a 1920's head piece, and some of the photos look straight up sick! 

For now delight yourself in some random but fun, Post-shoot/pre-indie-mod-night-dance photos, and keep your fabulous fake-lash-eyes peeled for the new shoot!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the blog Miyoko! great job!

Some Rules Were Meant To Be Broken said...

Thanks lady!
I see you switched to wordpress... I tried, then got intimidated by RRS's and widgets... lol
I'm perusing yours atm!