Sunday, November 23, 2008

Vintage Shopping Extravaganza

Now, I LOVE to spend my free time shopping around for great vintage finds... but today we managed to get our greedy little hands on some ultra hot little numbers...

The Ruby Slipper had a few GREAT labels:
1. Christian Dior
2. Nicole Miller
3. Emanuel Ungaro
4. Valentino

Unfortunately for those of us still in single-digit sizes, these pieces were generally too big to even alter...
The owner had just gotten in a ton of costume jewellry... I always admire the compacts when I'm there, and this time she had some amazing ones, along with a few business card holders!
S picked up a gorgeous cuff, and a fun handbag.
I made it out with a silk Nicole Miller Aztec print dress, strands of pearls that took on a very Chanel-inspired piece. :)

We also stopped in at Hooper's bazaar...
I fell in love with 98% of the furniture, meanwhile S snatched up this gorgeous teal/black coat I had been eyeing for a while ($30... I mean...really!?)

The best way to end a shopping day is as follows:
Friend + shopping + cake + coffee = nap time to follow shortly.

M

No comments: